General Terms and Conditions The Story Weavers
We are pleased that you have chosen to take a program at The Story Weavers and thank you for your trust!
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
§ 1 Area of Validity
(1) These General Terms and Conditions apply to all courses and tools offered by MBHoch2 GmbH, unless the parties have agreed otherwise in writing. Terms and conditions of the Customer deviating from or supplementing these General Terms and Conditions are not binding for Thestory-weavers.com or MBHoch2 GmbH (hereinafter referred to as the Provider), even if the Provider does not object or the Customer declares that he/she only wishes to book the courses on his/her own terms and conditions.
§ 2 Subscription Fees
(1) The subscription fees are basically based on the tuition contract or on the information you can find on the website: www.thestory-weavers.com.
(2) The Company reserves the right to refuse participation in the subscription in case of unpaid subscription fees.
(3) In accessing, registering or using the Website including any and all webpages, the Program and/or the Services and products, information, text and images offered or provided on the Website, you are deemed to have read and personally agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
§ 3 Terms of payment
(1) The terms of payment listed on the website TheStory-Weavers.com are binding.
(2) Any unilateral changes by the User must be confirmed in writing by the Provider.
§ 4 Contract Periods
(1) The contract becomes active immediately after booking on the Website www.thestory-weavers.com.
(2) With the delivery of the first digital product, the agreed purchase sum is no longer refundable.
(3) You will receive access to the Program upon payment from you.
(4) We provide no estimate as to time of delivery and you agree that time is not of the essence with respect to delivery.
(5) Where we provide access to the online Program, and you claim that you have not received such access, then you must contact us via email@example.com within 7 days of the date by which you purchased the Program for us to investigate your claim.
§ 5 Warranty/ Refund Policy
(1) Digital product sales are final and not refundable.
(2) We do not offer refunds or credits for unused subscription periods, accidental purchases, medical conditions, or any similar reason or event, unless required by law to do so.
(3) Subject to the rights granted to you by statutory consumer protection legislation, which cannot be excluded, due to the nature of the Program and/or the products offered by the Website, and as we make no representations to you in respect of your use of the Program and/or the products or services offered by the Website, we provide no warranty as to any results or outcomes associated with using the Program, nor in respect of any use of the products or services offered by the Website.
(4) You expressly acknowledge that your use of the Website and its products and is at your sole risk.
§6 Duty of care and liability
(1) The provider renders his services with the usual business care.
(2) The provider is not liable for the achievement of a certain learning or course success.
(3) No liability claims can be asserted from the application of the knowledge acquired at the provider and the documents provided or acquired.
(1) In purchasing any Product or Service from the Website ("the Purchase") you agree to:
(a) pay using a valid credit card (or other form of payment as we may allow);
(b) provide us with current and complete information as detailed in the purchase order form including full legal name, email address, credit card details and billing information as required and without limiting any of our rights and remedies if we discover or believe that any information provided by you is inaccurate or incomplete, we reserve the right to refuse to continue with your Purchase, or put on hold or terminate your access to the website, the Program or any of the services or products provided by us at any stage at our sole discretion and you forfeit any right to a refund of any payment made by you for the Purchase;
(c) pay all costs, fees, charges, applicable taxes and other charges as may be incurred in respect of the Purchase ("the costs").
(2) All costs are in US Dollars unless otherwise indicated.
(3) You acknowledge and agree that prices will vary depending on the type of Subscription as well as the region you are located.
§8 Renewal & Termination
(1) Your Subscription will automatically renew for the same term of your initial Subscription unless you cancel your Subscription via the billing platform your Subscription was purchased on.
(2) Website Cancelations
i. If the account was created on the Story Weavers website (www.story-weavers.com), the subscription can be canceled by going to the settings page on the Website, navigating to the subscription section and selecting ‘Cancel Subscription’.
(3) You may cancel your Subscription by following the steps in clause
(4) Please note a refund will not be issued upon cancellation. At the end of your paid Subscription period, we can then deactivate any account in your name, your membership of the Website and archive any information about you, or your account, stored in our database as well as cease the provision of any information to you. Your information may be stored for up to 7 years from the date of purchase and/or Subscription at which point in time it will be deleted or destroyed.
§9 Cancellation of previous terms and conditions / Jurisdiction / Applicable law
(1) With these general terms and conditions, all previous GTCs are considered canceled. In case of contradiction to the previous GTCs, this version of 01.02.2023 shall apply.
(2) In the event of irreconcilable differences, an out-of-court settlement shall be sought from an arbitration board (justice of the peace). Swiss law shall apply exclusively.
(3) The Company reserves the right to amend these General Terms and Conditions subsequently and unilaterally.
The basis of these General Terms and Conditions are the General Terms and Conditions drawn up in accordance with Swiss law. (Link to german edition)