General Terms and Conditions The Story Weavers
We are pleased that you have chosen to take a program at The Story Weavers and thank you for your trust! The following are our general terms and conditions
§ 1 Area of Validity
(1) These General Terms and Conditions apply to all courses and tools offered by MBHoch2 GmbH, unless the parties have agreed otherwise in writing. Terms and conditions of the Customer deviating from or supplementing these General Terms and Conditions are not binding for Thestory-weavers.com or MBHoch2 GmbH (hereinafter referred to as the Provider), even if the Provider does not object or the Customer declares that he/she only wishes to book the courses on his/her own terms and conditions.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
With the acceptance of your electronic course registration, a teaching contract between you and the provider is only concluded when the provider has sent you a payment confirmation.
§ 3 Course Fees
(1) The course fees are basically based on the tuition contract or on the information you can find on the website: www.thestory-weavers.com.
(2) The Company reserves the right to refuse participation in the course in case of unpaid course fees.
§ 4 Classes and lessons
(1)If the minimum number of participants in a group is not reached, the school management has the right to reschedule the course.
§ 5 Terms of payment
(1) The terms of payment listed on the website TheStory-Weavers.com are binding.
(2) Any unilateral changes by the User must be confirmed in writing by the Provider.
§ 6 Contract Periods
(1) The contract becomes active immediately after booking on the Website www.thestory-weavers.com.
(2) With the delivery of the first digital product, the agreed purchase sum is no longer refundable.
§ 7 Termination of Contract
(1) The Provider may terminate the contract unilaterally and immediately for good cause. An important reason is namely if you violate the terms of the contract mentioned here or disturb the lessons in such a way that smooth and successful course completion is no longer guaranteed for other group participants.
(2)In case of a termination by the provider, a refund of the already completed courses is excluded.
(3) Cancellation by the user of the offer is possible 10 days before the end of the month.
(4) In the case of a possible refund, any discounts granted (half-year/yearly payers) will be deducted.
(5) The possible refund amount, after deduction of the processing fee of $150, will be paid.
§ 8 Missing course dates
(1) In the case of group lessons, it is not possible to make up missed course dates.
(2) In the case of course participants who have not yet reached the age of majority, the legal guardian is responsible for ensuring that the underage course participant actually attends the booked courses. In particular, the legal guardian shall be responsible for ensuring that the underage course participant is present in the virtual classroom on time. The company does not assume any responsibility for missed course dates and the resulting consequences.
§ 9 Place of instruction
(1) The lessons take place in arranged virtual meetings.
(2) If due to an extraordinary event (power failure at the provider) the group meeting is not possible, the company is entitled to reschedule the course.
§ 10 Group lessons
(1) The group lessons consist of the website's specified group sizes.
§11 Duty of care and liability
(1) The provider renders his services with the usual business care.
(2) The provider is not liable for the achievement of a certain learning or course success.
(3) No liability claims can be asserted from the application of the knowledge acquired at the provider and the documents provided or acquired.
§ 12 Cancellation of previous terms and conditions / Jurisdiction / Applicable law
(1) With these general terms and conditions, all previous GTCs are considered canceled. In case of contradiction to the previous GTCs, this version of 01.05.2021 shall apply.
(2) In the event of irreconcilable differences, an out-of-court settlement shall be sought from an arbitration board (justice of the peace). Swiss law shall apply exclusively.
(3) The Company reserves the right to amend these General Terms and Conditions subsequently and unilaterally.
The basis of these General Terms and Conditions are the General Terms and Conditions drawn up in accordance with Swiss law. (Link to german edition)